Who commits child abuse? Every one who understands this and does nothing.
a church, a government, our laws, our health our right to a safe childhood and an education all combined to work against the sexual, biological and psychological safety of children.
Their distorted world is repeatedly displayed when it encounters a culture that does attempt to protect the rights and the integrity of children; and when it is displayed it shows its toxicity.
From my experience, my research and study I can up with my trauma theory and I believe that an understanding of that leads in to these forms of resistance against the rights of the children.
You got this far! Not much happening here at the moment - focus is on yet to be published pages so keep checking back
- Most often, sexual abusers know the child they abuse, but are not family. For example, the abuser might be a friend of the family, babysitter, or neighbor. About 6 out of 10 abusers fall into that group.
- About 3 out of 10 of those who sexually abuse children are family members of the child. This includes fathers, uncles, or cousins.
- The abuser is a stranger in only about 1 out of 10 child sexual abuse cases.
- Abusers are men in most cases, whether the victim is a boy or a girl.
- Women are the abusers in about 14% of cases reported against boys and about 6% of cases reported against girls.
- Child pornographers and other abusers who are strangers may make contact with children using the Internet.
Is it truly plausible that people can be compromised and kept in a perpetual state of fear from early childhood and on through all of adulthood today as a result of childhood indoctrination? Surely their Human Rights will have been breached if that is the case.
John Brown the author and publisher was born in Yea Victoria 3717 on 27 December, 1948. John grew up in Yea, he went to the Catholic school and then a final year at Yea High. He undertook an apprenticeship as a Hand and Machine Compositor/Linotype Mechanic at the local newspaper The Yea Chronicle. He left Yea ...... read more
Human rights for Catholic children exist only if they remain bonded through the abusive practices of a culture with the longest history of war, rape, genocide and child abuse humanity has ever encountered.
Human rights do not exist in the Catholic religion unless the perceived rights of gods, demons, angels, devils, poltergeists and a myriad of other mythical creatures and superstitions are met to the satisfaction of those traumatically bonded to Catholicism through their own abusive childhood experience